Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Team SaraStrong...

Team SaraStrong will be participating in the Susan G. Komen races again this year. We would be honored to have a large group walk with our family in Houston and Dallas this October.

Click on the links below to go to the Team SaraStrong pages to join our team.



To order a SaraStrong T-shirt ($10), send your requested shirt size to:

HOUSTON Race - Angie (Sara's sister) at agorman99@hotmail.com

DALLAS Race - Therese (Sara's sister-in-law) at tsullivan@sjm.com

2009 Komen Race Pictures







THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ordering my shirt right now from Sara's sister

The Tylers said...

I just stumbled upon your blog but consider it no accident. What an awesome and wonderful God we serve. My life has forever been changed from reading your story. I hope that it is OK to share with others. I know that God is continuing to bless your life and thank you and Sara for blessing mine.

Unknown said...

I've wanted to participate in this walk for years, but I've missed it for various reasons, like last year I was 9 months pregnant and due any day. (My daughter is very close to Chloe in age). Anyway, now I know I'm not missing it this year. I will be proud to join Team Sara in Houston in October!